What Losing 80 Pounds Looks Like - Fiona's Success Story

An overweight accountant was so determined to become "bikini ready" she lost 80 pounds by ditching chocolate and folllowed Keto.

Fiona Maguire, 31, from Florida regularly gorged on takeaways and snacked on family-sized chocolate bars. But she ballooned to almost 224 pounds last year and lost her confidence.

Fiona refused to go shopping for clothes and so decided to fight the flab in a bid to become "bikini ready". And in the 10 months since, the accountant has shed the pounds to weigh 144 pounds - and fit comfortably into a size 10.

"People often look at my before pictures and say that I look so different, they say that I even stand differently. That’s because I am now different, I am now confident, I’m happy, I’m healthy and I’m full of energy. I feel worlds apart from the old useless Fiona that I felt so disappointed in," she said.

Fiona joined  Custom Keto Diet plan last November and swapped the chocolate treats for fruit. She added: "I needed to get my spark back, feel comfortable walking down the street and needed to be me again! I'd been unhappy with my weight for two years but finally last January I decided to actually change my ways. 

The accountant continued: "I would tell anyone who is thinking about losing weight to just go for it, it's hard breaking the bad habits at first but it gets so much easier. Ihad previously tried every diet including Slimming World, Weight Watchers, low carb and high-fat, but nothing seemed to work until she stumbled across Custom Keto Diet." ( Read more : Custom Keto Explained on Fox News )

"I currently weigh 144 pounds after dropping from 224 pounds but I'm hoping to get down to 130 pounds this year and then I'll have hit my ultimate goal. Since changing my diet, my skin has cleared up now I'm eating healthier and I'm back playing football which keeps me fit."


 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose Weight and Get ABS - Success Story

Losing 110 Pounds Looks Like ? Read Nicola's Success Story