Losing 110 Pounds Looks Like ? Read Nicola's Success Story

 The 47-year-old beauty ambassador was miserable with how she looked and her weight meant she was struggling to do every day tasks. But then her daughter made a passing comment and it changed Nicola's life. She has now shed a massive 110 pounds:


Nicola, who only used to snack on crisps and chocolate and often ordered takeaways, said: "I continued to make unhealthy decisions, eating crisps and chocolate most days and I’d eat takeaways at least twice a week. I was poorly organised, which often meant I was eating meal deals for lunch or going out for a cooked breakfast.

"I didn’t have any major issues with my health but I did find the simple things difficult, such as taking a long walk or climbing the stairs. I was very self-conscious with a low self-esteem and my size was really getting me down."

But during one Christmas break, Nicola signed up Keto Diet with her daughter, Rachael, and the 19-year-old told her mum she should join. Nicola, of Erskine, Renfrewshire, said: "It was two days after Christmas and I wasn’t feeling great, I’d been drinking prosecco and eating lots with friends and family over the festive period.."

Nicola also had previously tried every diet including Slimming World, Weight Watchers... but nothing seemed to work until she stumbled across Custom Keto Diet. Since joining Keto, Nicola has lost nearly 110 pounds and now weighs 154 pounds exactly.( Read more : Keto Diet Explained on Fox News )


She said: "My daughter Rachael was my motivation, she really wanted me to be fit and healthy.Without her support and encouragement, I wouldn’t have been able to get through it To be able to motivate others to work hard so they can see the benefits of exercise would be incredible."

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose Weight and Get ABS - Success Story