How to Lose Weight and Get ABS - Success Story

Scott Harrison, a father of two from Herts, went from 'middle aged man going the wrong way' to an inspiration for thousands with his Six Pack Revolution programme


 'Three years ago I was that bloke with the dad bod you see on the beach – 14 stone of love handles, moobs and belly. I owned a double-glazing firm and that’s what I looked like: some boring bloke who’s going to plod along until he dies. The moment that changed my life was in Dec 2015 at school pick-up.

While I waited, I found myself looking at the other parents, and I was shocked by how tired and fat they looked. Some were so obese they could only waddle.

Then, as I sat there judging them, the realisation dawned: I wasn’t in much better shape myself.

I decided right then and there I wasn’t going to be that person any more. I was going to set myself a New Year’s resolution: in 90 days I’d have a six pack.

The challenge begins Over the next couple of weeks, I read everything I could about exercise and nutrition and put together a plan. Then on 1 Jan 2016, I posted a video from my phone on Facebook.

‘Hi, this is day one of my 90 Day Six Pack Challenge – wish me luck!’ I said, as I huffed round the park in the dark. I only posted that because I wanted to make myself accountable, but 36 Facebook friends asked if they could join.

No problem, I said, but I wasn’t messing about and they needed to take it seriously.

Most did, but some started being disrespectful behind my back.

They even signed up Diet plan called Custom Keto (Read more : Keto Diet Explained on Fox News)

One of my friends was accidentally included and she sent me screenshots of the insults, which only spurred me on. My body started to change after two weeks, but the benefits to my mind were instant.

Since the age of 13 I’d been severely bulimic as a result of being badly bullied at school. I’d made myself sick almost every day for nearly 30 years. But as soon as I began fuelling my body properly, I no longer felt the urge to purge. Each meal was a mix of healthy protein, carbs and fats, and that balanced everything: my mood, hormones and appetite.

It powered my daily workouts too. I bought battle ropes for about £20 and loved using them so much they became the basis of my exercise regime. They’re thick ropes you wrap around a post or a tree, then whip them up and down or slam them to the ground. The results spoke for themsel - With two weeks to go, the last two bits of my six-pack popped out, and everyone who’d mocked me on Facebook went very quiet.

At the end of those 90 days, I felt superhuman. I’d lost 2 stone, my body was ripped and I’d gone from a 36in waist to a 30in. Nineteen of my Facebook friends had also stayed to the end, and their transformations were incredible too. More important than that, we all felt totally different. My wife, who’d seen me battling bulimia, was so proud. My attitude to life and food had completely changed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Losing 110 Pounds Looks Like ? Read Nicola's Success Story